CAREERS WITH HOMEGUARD
This is your Services Page. It's a great opportunity to provide information about the services you provide. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.
Project Manager / Sales for Roofing Company
Homeguard Roofing is looking for motivated ex-roofing technicians that is looking for a sales job and to help the owner run day-to-day job sites and other tasks. Experience in residential and commercial roofing is required. Pay will be based on your experience.
What’s great about this job:
At Homeguard Roofing, we take care of each other, treating one another with respect at all times. We offer competitive pay, training from GAF Master Elite, the possibility for commission depending on experience, and a great working environment.
The Day to Day:
• Check on job sites at the start of jobs to make sure all the correct material is there
• Sales - reach out to new potential customers
(if you don't have sales experience that's okay we can train you)
• Experience working with a variety of roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, tile, and metal
• You can diagnose common roofing problems and present solutions to customers
• You can articulate the benefits of our roofing products to prospective customers
• Work as part of a team with a focus on internal relationship development
This job is flexible for hours and will depend on the jobs going on at that time. We work all over the lower mainland so you will need a vehicle and driver's licence.
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS:
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 604-308-1698